- Consists of a cotton padding layer, high stretch layer with stretch indicator and a cohesive wrap
- Bandages work together to provide sustained compression for up to seven days
- Rectangular pattern on second layer changes to a square when the correct amount of stretch (50%) is applied
- Maximizes stretching accuracy
- Produces sub-bandage pressure at the ankle in the 30-40mmHg range when the system is wrapped as indicated
- Not made with natural rubber latex
ThreePress Multi-layer Compression System
$17.91 – $143.29
360 Wound Solutions, Inc. will not accept returns on any supplies except for supplies that are damaged, or an error was made in processing of an order. In that case, 360 Wound Solutions, Inc. will replace supplies at no charge. 360 Wound Solutions, Inc. requires to be notified within five days of the delivery date if a qualified return is needed. To qualify for acceptable returns the product must be in the original UNOPENED manufacturer's packaging. We cannot accept opened packages that have been resealed by the customer. This is still considered an opened package and any and all refunds will be voided. The beneficiary will be responsible for return shipping costs.
360 Wound Solutions, Inc. has adopted a 15% Restocking Fee charge due to the costs incurred related to shipping, packaging, and inventory. Restocking Fees will apply on all returns (incorrectly ordered, returning instead of replacing per our policy, etc.).