Sterilux Bulky Roll Gauze Non-Sterile 4.5"x4.1 Yards
$0.73 – $72.69
Sterilux Bulky Roll Gauze is a highly absorbent, permeable solution designed as a sterile secondary wound dressing.
Sterilux Bulky Roll Gauze is 4 1/2″ wide and created without optical brighteners or chlorine. As a sterile dressing, 100% six-ply cotton construction:
• Offers a high yarn count, which helps improve the material’s absorbency and makes it ideal as a secondary dressing.
• Helps reduce potential infection and contamination, thanks to sterile construction. This helps protect the wound against additional irritation and injury and facilitates an ideal healing environment.
• Cushions the wound to prevent further damage.
• Features folded edges for lint-free application.
• Can be used to treat a range of injuries, including infected and high-exudate wounds.
• Is latex free to lessen potential irritation and allergic reactions.
360 Wound Solutions, Inc. will not accept returns on any supplies except for supplies that are damaged, or an error was made in processing of an order. In that case, 360 Wound Solutions, Inc. will replace supplies at no charge. 360 Wound Solutions, Inc. requires to be notified within five days of the delivery date if a qualified return is needed. To qualify for acceptable returns the product must be in the original UNOPENED manufacturer's packaging. We cannot accept opened packages that have been resealed by the customer. This is still considered an opened package and any and all refunds will be voided. The beneficiary will be responsible for return shipping costs.
360 Wound Solutions, Inc. has adopted a 15% Restocking Fee charge due to the costs incurred related to shipping, packaging, and inventory. Restocking Fees will apply on all returns (incorrectly ordered, returning instead of replacing per our policy, etc.).