- Soft, Absorbent Material that Forms into a Gel when in Contact with Exudate
- Gelling Action Creates an Optimal Environment for Moist Wound Healing
- Conforms Easily to Various Shapes
- Supports Debridement
- Can Easily be Removed in One Piece with Minimal Damage to Newly Forming Granulating Tissues
- For use on Moderate-to-Highly Exuding Wounds as a Primary Dressing
Simpurity Fibergel Wound Dressing is a soft, absorbent material that forms into a gel when in contact with exudate. The gelling action creates an optimal environment for moist wound healing. It conforms easily to various wound shapes, supports debridement and can easily be removed in one piece with minimal damage to newly forming granulating tissues. Use as a primary dressing.