Washable, non-slip padding helps provide added comfort and even pressure distribution of compression bandages over the extremities. As a result, Rosidal soft is ideally-suited as padding under compression bandaging in lymphedema and phlebology.
This latex free, skin-friendly padding is made from polyurethane foam which is highly breathable and permeable to moisture. The interlocking open pores provide slip-resistant assurance and can help prevent the compression bandages from sliding.
Durable and tear resistant, Rosidal soft can also be pulled slightly when applied to provide some compression and shaping of the limb.
Rosidal soft can be a cost-effective padding due to its ability to withstand repeated washings and not lose its shape.
- Reusable; washable up to 50 times
- Lengthwise and widthwise stretch
- Even distribution of pressure to compensate for minor imperfections in bandaging technique
- Increases patient comfort
(e.g. cushioning of the tibial crest)
- Reduces bandage slippage
- Very permeable to air and moisture
- Tear-resistant and stretchable
- Bandage is latex free, clip contains latex
- Can be washed up to
95° C/203° F
- Sterilizable by steam
121° C/250° F