• Provides full antimicrobial contact with entire wound bed
• Sustained silver ion release for over three days
• Absorbs up to its volume of wound exudate
• Donates moisture without macerating the wound
• Simplifies wound monitoring
• No discoloration or staining of tissue
• Reduces bioburden
• Easy to apply and remove
Resta™ SilverGel® can be used for high-risk or infected diabetic foot ulcers and arterial ulcers, and other chronic wounds with light to moderate exudate. Also indicated for use on pressure ulcers, burns, cuts and other skin irritations.
Do not use on wounds with high amounts of exudate. If condition worsens or does not improve within 10 to 14 days, consult a physician. Keep this and all similar products out of the reach of children. Follow directions for use.
Skin irritation may result as an allergic reaction to the silver content of the dressing. Obtain medical attention in the event irritation develops or persists.