Non-Adhesive wound dressings work well for wounds that don't require a lot of staying time. Ferris' PolyMem Non-Adhesive Pad Dressing is thick enough to take in a fair amount of exudate without the pain of peeling it off. It can be trimmed to fit anything smaller, making it an optimal choice for non-adhesive dressing. The dressing is also thick enough to take in a good amount of exudate without seeping through, making changes less necessary than the thinner alternatives. The pad can be used as a primary or secondary dressing, making it a more versatile option.
PolyMem Non-Adhesive Pad Dressing Features and Benefits
- Non-Adhesive Pad if Tape Securing Method is Preferred
- Can be Placed on Skin without Tape as a Preference
- Thick to Take in Exudate without Leaking/Seeping
- Can be Combined with Other Dressings if Needed
- Covers Large Wound, but can be Trimmed