Kerrafoam Gentle Foam Border
$4.28 – $75.15
KerraFoam™ Gentle Border
The super smart foam dressing with intelligent fluid management
While traditional foam dressings provide comfort and convenience, KerraFoam™ Gentle Border wound dressing goes one step further – with a smart absorbent core to manage exudate far better than leading competitors.1,*
- Locks away harmful components of chronic wound fluid - especially bacteria2
- Locks away exudate to protect the delicate wound tissue and healthy surrounding skin1
- Locks away the risk of infection and helps reduce odour3
- Outer polyurethane film layer - A water-resistant and bacterial barrier, helping to create a moist protective healing environment.
- Soft, nonwoven material - Helps to provide improved comfort for the patient.
- Absorbent core and foam pad - Cleverly combined to both absorb and lock-in exudate, even under compression.
- Unique horizontal wicking layer - Efficiently distributes exudate, reducing the risk of maceration. Increases capacity for absorption. Helps reduces the number of dressing changes. Helps to prevent strikethrough.
Gentle, silicone adhesive wound contact layer - Secures the dressing in position. Ensures less pain at dressing change for the patient. Will adhere to the surrounding skin, but not the wound bed.
* In vitro
360 Wound Solutions, Inc. will not accept returns on any supplies except for supplies that are damaged, or an error was made in processing of an order. In that case, 360 Wound Solutions, Inc. will replace supplies at no charge. 360 Wound Solutions, Inc. requires to be notified within five days of the delivery date if a qualified return is needed. To qualify for acceptable returns the product must be in the original UNOPENED manufacturer's packaging. We cannot accept opened packages that have been resealed by the customer. This is still considered an opened package and any and all refunds will be voided. The beneficiary will be responsible for return shipping costs.
360 Wound Solutions, Inc. has adopted a 15% Restocking Fee charge due to the costs incurred related to shipping, packaging, and inventory. Restocking Fees will apply on all returns (incorrectly ordered, returning instead of replacing per our policy, etc.).