Jobst Comprifore Lite LF, 3 Layer Compression System, Includes Sorbact WCL
JOBST® Comprifore is multilayer compression system containing all the components necessary to deliver effective edema management of venous leg ulcers. The Cutimed® Sorbact® Wound Contact Layer coated with Sorbact® provides bacteria- binding action that reduces wound bioburden and inflammation that can delay wound healing.
- Provides sustained graduated compression of 40 mmHg for up to 7 days
- Insures compliance and cost effectiveness
- Proven safe and allows easy application
- Provides consistent compression and results of the gold standard of care
- Contains Cutimed Sorbact WCL that binds ans inactivates bacteria
- Available in both a Lite version for patients with either smaller ankles or lower ABI and a Latex Free version for those sensitive to latex.
360 Wound Solutions, Inc. will not accept returns on any supplies except for supplies that are damaged, or an error was made in processing of an order. In that case, 360 Wound Solutions, Inc. will replace supplies at no charge. 360 Wound Solutions, Inc. requires to be notified within five days of the delivery date if a qualified return is needed. To qualify for acceptable returns the product must be in the original UNOPENED manufacturer's packaging. We cannot accept opened packages that have been resealed by the customer. This is still considered an opened package and any and all refunds will be voided. The beneficiary will be responsible for return shipping costs.
360 Wound Solutions, Inc. has adopted a 15% Restocking Fee charge due to the costs incurred related to shipping, packaging, and inventory. Restocking Fees will apply on all returns (incorrectly ordered, returning instead of replacing per our policy, etc.).