JOBST® Comprifore is multilayer compression system containing all the components necessary to deliver effective edema management of venous leg ulcers. The Cutimed® Sorbact® Wound Contact Layer coated with Sorbact® provides bacteria- binding action that reduces wound bioburden and inflammation that can delay wound healing.
- Provides sustained graduated compression of 40 mmHg for up to 7 days
- Insures compliance and cost effectiveness
- Proven safe and allows easy application
- Provides consistent compression and results of the gold standard of care
- Contains Cutimed Sorbact WCL that binds ans inactivates bacteria
- Available in both a Lite version for patients with either smaller ankles or lower ABI and a Latex Free version for those sensitive to latex.
JOBST - Comprifore Lite Three Layer Bandage - Latex Free
JOBST Comprifore: Safe and effective sustained graduated compression with a microbe binding advantage.
JOBST Comprifore multilayer compression system contains all the components necessary to deliver effective compression for the treatment of venous leg ulcers.
The included Cutimed Sorbact Wound Contact Layer provides microbe binding action that may reduce wound bioburden and inflammation that delay wound healing.
Indication: For the treatment of venous leg ulcer with reduced compression with an ABPI between 0.6 and 0.8.
Features and benefits:
- Is latex-free version for the reduction of risk of allergies.
- Provides effective levels of sustained graduated compression
- Provides sustained compression for up to 7 days Insures compliance and cost effectiveness
- Proven safe and easy application Provides consistent compression and consistent results of the gold standard of care
- Contains Cutimed Sorbact WCL which Reduces one of the most common barriers to healing
The Comprifore MultiLayer compression system contains:
- Cutimed Sorbact Sterile WCL with microbe binding action
- Layer 1 - Orthopedic Padding and absorption layer
- Layer 2 - Light support bandage
- Layer 3 - Cohesive elastic bandage