- Exufiber Ag is a sterile non-woven gelling fiber dressing made from highly absorbent polyvinyl alcohol fibers.
- Also contains silver, a strong antimicrobial agent that has been proven effective in preventing bacteria growth.
- It can be used to manage a wide range of exuding wounds including cavity wounds, leg and foot ulcers, pressure ulcers, and surgical wounds.
- Upon contact with wound exudate, Exufiber transforms into a gel that facilitates moist wound healing and ease of removal during dressing changes.
- Exufiber has a high absorption and retention capacity, reducing the risk of leakage and maceration.
- You can use the Exufiber in combination with another foam dressing over it to hold it in place.
- Easy one-piece dressing removal, reducing pain associated with dressing changes.