Amerigel Hydrogel Wound Dressing
$19.29 – $33.29
PROVIDE Moist Healing to Dry Wounds
- Hydrogel formula provides a moist wound healing environment
- Liquefies at body temperature for increased migration across all wound surfaces
- Sustains moisture longer than standard glycerin or saline based hydrogels
- #1 Physician-Rated Topical Dressing Following Matrixectomies Since 2003*
- #1 Physician-Rated Wound/Ulcer Topical Since 2006*
For use as a wound dressing to manage pressure ulcers stages I-IV, stasis ulcers, diabetic skin ulcers, skin irritation, cuts, abrasions and skin irritation associated with peristomal care.
360 Wound Solutions, Inc. will not accept returns on any supplies except for supplies that are damaged, or an error was made in processing of an order. In that case, 360 Wound Solutions, Inc. will replace supplies at no charge. 360 Wound Solutions, Inc. requires to be notified within five days of the delivery date if a qualified return is needed. To qualify for acceptable returns the product must be in the original UNOPENED manufacturer's packaging. We cannot accept opened packages that have been resealed by the customer. This is still considered an opened package and any and all refunds will be voided. The beneficiary will be responsible for return shipping costs.
360 Wound Solutions, Inc. has adopted a 15% Restocking Fee charge due to the costs incurred related to shipping, packaging, and inventory. Restocking Fees will apply on all returns (incorrectly ordered, returning instead of replacing per our policy, etc.).