Engineered with Intelligent Compression Dynamics to stay in place and deliver comfortable, effective, therapeutic compression for venous leg ulcers and other conditions requiring compression.
3M™ Coban™ 2 Two-Layer Compression System provide high compression (35–40 mmHg) for patients with ABPI greater than or equal to 0.8, and reduced compression (25-30 mmHg) for patients with ABPI greater than or equal to 0.5. Coban Layer Compression Systems are indicated for the treatment of venous leg ulcers, lymphedema and other conditions where compression is appropriate. Each system is supplied as a kit that includes two rolls: a Comfort Layer roll and a Compression Layer roll.
- Comfortable – Provides sustained therapeutic compression for up to 7 days
- Stays in place – Clinically proven to significantly reduce slippage, to encourage longer wear
- Provides consistent compression – The compression layer is designed to be applied at full stretch, reducing application variability
- Enables a more normal lifestyle – The thin, lightweight, breathable sleeve allows patients to wear their own shoes, so they can return to their regular daily activities
- Easy to use – Application is fast, and easy to teach and learn.
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- For management of venous leg ulcers, edema, lymphedema and other clinical conditions where compression is appropriate
- Coban 2 Compression System may be used for patients with an ABPI greater than or equal to 0.8